? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My First Decore Elements!

With the arrival of my new addition close at hand, I wanted to make some things for his/her room. When I got my copy of Stampin' Up's new Decore Elements brochure in July, I loved the ideas, and couldn't wait to try them out! I decided to start small, so I ordered the small Lollipop Flower. I thought it would look great in a child's room! Off I went to Michael's to get a frame, and came back with one measuing 12x18. I haven't used much chipboard before either, so I decided to try that out too, with some inspiration from the "Home" project on the cover of the DE brochure.

To make the "lollipop's" different colors, I simply punched out 1 1/4" circles and placed them behind the glass, after applying the DE to the front of the glass. The "SWEET" letters are also in front of the glass, while papers and ribbon are behind it.
This is a picture of it hung up in the nursery. A few more things need to be added to the walls, but overall I think this project made a great addition to the baby's room!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you did a nice job on your decor! I like your colour choices as well.

I thought I'd try to email you but my computer's security wouldn't let me, lol! I have a new one and its a bit over the top with all its features.

Anyways, I have a challenge going on at my blog if you'd like to try it - the prize is a Create-a-Calendar Kit by SU! Deadline: Jan 15. Hope you have a look :)

I am also the opposite of you as I hail from the prairies but moved to Ontario!

Keep up your nice work! :)
Beverly
bstampingbeehive.blogspot.com