? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More Pictures!




I love my stamp club! My ladies have been meeting since August last year, and this month was the last for this club. I've made some good friends from this club, and have such a fun time with them, that I decided to give them a little something special as a thank you. I made each of them a purse box (hand-stamped and decorated with SU products), and inside I added 1 re-inker in their favorite color, 2 sponge daubers, 1 yard of each ribbon in their color choice (from our "Ribbon Originals"; 5 yards total), and a full sheet of Stampin' Dimensionals! We also had 2 ladies join us as guests that night, and I felt I couldn't leave them out, so I made them little gift bags with chocolate almonds wrapped in a cello-bag and topped with a piece of ribbon from our Ribbon Originals, in Sweet Shop. Can you tell I had SO much fun?!?!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a sweetie you are! Fabulous idea & those purses are very cute!