? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My First Uploaded Picture!




Wow, where does the time go?? I really meant to post a LOT sooner than this, but I guess life got in the way! Oh well, here I am now!
I've been very busy this month, with 2 stamp club meetings, my daughter's 2nd birthday party, my husband's birthday 3 days later, and tonnes more.
I'm very proud of the birthday card I made for Kaitlyn, who LOVES Dora the Explorer.

The kids had a great time at Kaitlyn's birthday party. I hired her Kindermusic teacher (Miss Carly) to come and entertain the kids for 1/2 hour. They sang songs, made a cute giraffe with fingerprint painting, played with a parachute, and danced. To thank her, I made her a card, and a purse box filled with chocolate almonds. I hope she likes it!

0 comments: