? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Simple Sparkly Christmas

I'm still searching for just the right Christmas card to send out to all my family and friends. I've seen tonnes of beautiful cards, but I haven't seen "the one" yet. In the meantime, I'm working on other Christmas projects. I made this card for a friend's workshop. I wanted a simple project that still had that "Wow!" factor, and I think this one did the trick! I embossed each snowflake with white embossing powder, then added Dazzling Diamonds to the ends of each one. Simple as that, but I love how the white pops on the red!



1 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

very festive, nice job!