? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 29, 2007

I Love This Scallop Punch!

About a month ago, one of the ladies in my stamp club asked if I would like to do a class for her church's Super Saturday, a day when a bunch of different craft classes are offered to the congregation and anyone else who wants to attend. Of course I said "Yes!", and went searching for some great ideas. I decided to teach them how to make 10 Christmas gift tags, a tag holder and 2 cards. On one card we will do some embossing, and the other will have Dazzling Diamonds. This is the card with the diamonds! I just got the scallop punch and decided I HAD to use it! I also haven't pulled out my Holiday Tag Team stamp set much this season since I've been so in love with all of our new Christmas stamp sets, and I love that little snowman! I thought he'd be perfect for this card. Blue Bayou and Soft Sky cardstock, Soft Sky ribbon, and Dazzling Diamonds around the edge of the scallop circle, and - voila! - a cute Christmas card! Since Blue Bayou doesn't come in a marker (and neither do any of the "In Colors" by the way), I pressed the top of my ink pad case into the ink pad itself, getting some ink on it, then used my blender pen to pick up the ink, turning it into a temporary marker! I like when ALL the colors on the card can match, and was glad to know I could do that so I didn't have to pick another color of blue for that little snowman's accessories! :)

I'll post the pictures for the other Super Saturday projects another time. Hope you enjoyed this one! :)

1 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

Definately going to have to add that set & punch to my wish list!