? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, June 29, 2008

I came into contact with a long lost friend in November; she was my next-door neighbor in Ontario when I was 8 years old, and we were best friends. She moved away when I was 11, to Quebec; we kept in contact for a few years, and tried to visit whenever we could. Then I moved to Alberta when I was 15, and we lost contact. Well, thanks to Facebook we were reunited! And not only did we make contact, but it turns out that she also lives in Edmonton, and has for 3 years! What a small world.


















Anyway, my friend got married in February this year (in Quebec), and while I would have LOVED to be there, it wasn't meant to be. So, when she came back I gave her this wedding card. It is another example of using the Bursting With Joy set, and I really like using it! Those sunbursts are really pretty, and I love layering the stamps - the sunburst with a light ink and the swirly thing over top in a dark ink. This card was really easy and fun to make; since the popular wedding color this year seems to be green (either apple or celery, usually with some kind of brown), I opted to use Certainly Celery for this card. I just love when you can do an entire project with ONE stamp set!

So, my friend is moving back to Quebec at the end of this month. :( Very sad to see her go! She's going to spend Canada Day with my family and I, and I'm glad for the oportunity to see her a few times before she leaves. I will definitely have to make a visit to Quebec a priority on my list of trips!

0 comments: