? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Denver, Here I Come!!!

Yay!!! I'm going to Convention! I'm so excited, even as I registered at 7am this morning, I called my friend (who was also in the middle of registering) and we were both squealing into the phone at each other with delight. I missed out on this experience last year, so I am extra excited to be going this year. I am going to the first session, which runs July 25th to 29th.

What is convention? Stampin' Up convention is held once a year (this year in Denver), and allows 3500 crazy, excited stampers to get together and take classes, participate in make n' takes and swaps, go to an awards cerimony to see all the stamping "gurus", and hang out with tonnes of people who share the same love of stamping. I can't wait! Each year, Stampin' Up gives special treats to everyone who attends; they pack a stamping bag (usually a backpack or other kind of tote bag) with make n' take goodies, new stamp sets and other amazing stuff! I'm also excited about going to Memento Mall, where you can buy lots of neat Stampin' Up merchandise. I'll be staying with all of my uplines, and we've got a very nice hotel room booked.

I'll be sure to post ALL the great details of my Adventures in Denver when I get back!

0 comments: