? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, April 29, 2007

All Wrapped Up... Again!

This is another card I made for a little boy's birthday, using the stamp set All Wrapped Up. I stamped the circles in the background with Craft White ink. The bag is stamped with Bordering Blue Classic ink, and the fish is done with markers and the "thumping" technique. I first colored on the stamp with Only Orange, then "thumped" Yoyo Yellow overtop (kind of a flicking motion), leaving bits of yellow mixed with orange. I stamped the image, then drew out some of the ink color with my aquapainter to color the fish. The "Happy Birthday" is from the set All Year Cheer II (stamp is Happy Happy Birthday)and is also done with markers so I could get the words side by side instead of one on top of the other. I thought the white Magic Mesh under the greeting was a nice touch; it reminds me of a fishing net!

Thanks for looking!

0 comments: