? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Almost... But Not A Chance!

When I was at the Bloomin Inn this November, I brought everything I would need to make my Christmas cards; or at least what I had planned to be my Christmas cards. Then I sat down and made one. And that was the end, since it took me 2 hours to make!!! I had used some stamps from the Punch Pals set (beautiful set!), and every image I used was drawn double line. I decided to color them in; every tree, every trunk, every snowman. Add to that all the sponging and masking, and it was too much work to be a mass-produced Christmas card. Back at home, I tried again, using some different stamps. I thought that if I used different stamps (that had solid lines - not ones I thought needed to be more bold), it would go quicker. Well, maybe it did.... but not much quicker. At least not nearly fast enough for me to think I'd ever attempt to make a tonne of these! They were both fun to make, and turned out nice; whoever I send them to will be happy knowing they are each really one of a kind!

1 comments:

Kelly L said...

Wow, Sheri! These are both a very cute idea. I love the way the inside pops out at ya, but yeah, I am sure it would be time consuming to make say . . . 40 or 50 of (lol let alone 10). I might have to CASE your idea for special Christmas cards or birthday cards though. I need to make a few Christmas cards for my immediate family yet. TFS!