? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Wintergreen - Beautiful!















Awhile back I posted a card that I had made for a special class I did at a customer's church "Super Saturday" (see that card here). Well, I forgot to post the other projects! We actually did 2 different cards, as well as these cute tags and holder! I forgot to take a picture of the other card before I sent it as one of my own Christmas cards, but it was CASED from this card by girl3boys0 at Splitcoaststampers.com. Such a beautiful card, I couldn't resist! I actually made a bunch of them for my Christmas cards, with the only change being that I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the little snowflakes in the background (on the white card), and on some of them added Irredescent Ice to some White EP for the trees and saying.
These tags were gorgeous when I saw them on Splitcoast; I love that Wintergreen paper, and as soon as I saw this project on SCS, I knew it was just what I wanted for my class. Simple tags, but SO beautiful, and I love the holder. My friend asked what anyone would do with that holder after they'd used their tags, and I realized you could very easily turn it into a pocket card by slipping a piece of cardstock inside the pouch! I made a few of these and gave them away as prizes at my Hostess Christmas Appreciation Party and also included one in a Secret Santa gift exchange I was in at my upline Terri's Christmas party.
I'm a little sad they've retired this paper, but I anticipated it and bought a whole bunch! I love every project I see it on, and am looking forward to some stamping time this holiday to make a few more things with it.

0 comments: