? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

So Many Occasions!















I made this card for a friend's birthday this December. I love the Baroque Motifs stamp set, and use those Rhinestone Circle Brads whenever I can! I made a similar card for Christmas, using the Soft Sky/Blue Bayou combination, with "Warm Wishes" for the sentiment. I also decided it would look nice with Real Red and Whisper White for Christmas! So many ways to use this card! It is done with the Crayon Resist technique on glossy paper. For instructions on this technique, see my other Crayon Resist card here! This looks like a very fast card, but it is deceiving.... Adding crayon to all those little lines and loops is a lot of work - especially if you're making more than one (or ten! My fingers were cramping by the end of it!) ;) If you're going to make this card, take your time doing it, or you may find yourself with a stamping injury!

0 comments: