? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, January 25, 2008

Shoebox Swap - Part 2

Here are the other 4 cards from the shoebox swap at my upline Terri's Christmas party. We had so much fun doing this, that we're talking about meeting throughout the year for a swap! That would be so much fun! :)
This is my 1st upline Bonnie's swap card. Every time I see this "Fabulous" flower I think of how much work it must be to cut out. Well, while I wouldn't want to make a large number of these cards (over 30), it was a lot easier and less time-consuming than I had thought. I really like this flower and now that I have the stamp set, I'm sure I'll be cutting it out frequently. The rest of this card is gorgeous too; I loved how we did Direct to Paper on the bottom half, and doesn't it look like designer paper? The top half IS designer paper; the bottom was stamped by moi. Love the jumbo eyelet too!
















This card was so fast and easy to make, but what a "wow" card it is! I haven't used the brushed gold cs before, and I really liked how it looked. This color combo isn't one I would have thought of either, but I really like it; very fresh looking!
















This was my card for the swap. I was very busy this Christmas season and wanted something fast. I haven't used the Simply Said set in awhile, so I dug it out. I like the color combo, but I definitely could have done a lot better with coloring the stems! Actually I made quite a few of these cards, as gifts for my mother-in-law and sister-in-law; those ones had much nicer stems... Why I didn't take a picture of THOSE ones, is beyond me!
















This was another simple one, and the lady (I'm sorry I can't remember her name!) was even nice (and organized) enough to pre-stamp the "C" and the background for each of us! All we had to do was assemble! I love the Pomegranite and Chocolate Chip together! And ohhh, that ribbon!

0 comments: