? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Upline Christmas Party

I know I promised no more Christmas cards for the next long while, and I'll live up to that promise - honestly! I will talk a bit about the fantastic time I had a my upline Terri's Christmas party and am only sorry I haven't posted about it earlier!

I always wait for Terri's Christmas party every year; I've been twice now, and every time has been so much fun! This year (well I guess last year already!) we did a Secret Santa gift exchange, a Chinese gift exchange, a shoebox swap, and enjoyed so many great treats while we talked about stamping and other fun things that we're all up to. I received some amazing gifts from my Secret Santa Kerri; I need to take some pictures to post for you! In the meantime, I DID take pictures of the shoebox swap cards we made and I'll share those with you. We wanted to make non-Christmas cards, since most of us had been in full Christmas mode since July and we wanted a break! Here are 3 of the cards we made; I'll post more next time! :)












This first card is made with the brand new set Embrace Life and the new papers Bali Breeze. I loved the sponging we did with this card!














This next card was designed by my up line Terri (you can visit her blog here). I loved using the 5/8 ribbon and that Flowers For You designer paper is really pretty. I thought this card was perfect for getting me in a "Springy" mood! We also got to use a build-a-brad for the centre of the flower - long awaited and long coveted! I think they're a great way to finish off a project.














The last card uses papers from the Cutie Pie designer paper set, as well as the 5 petal flower punch (I HAVE to have it now!) and the Three for You punch. This was an easy but fun card to make - so many pretty colors, you can't help but be happy when you look at this one!

Stay tuned for more cards from the Christmas party! :)

0 comments: