? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

All Wrapped Up!


Wow, have cards ever been flying off my stampin' table lately! It seems I need to make one every time I turn around! Today I'm posting one that I'm particularly proud of. I made it for my daughter's friend who turned 2 last weekend. It's the first time I've used the little frog, and I just love him! The frog and jar are from the "All Wrapped Up" Stampin' Up stamp set, the background is Canvas, and I used Watercolor Wonder Crayons with my aqua painter to paint the frog and jar. What fun I had! I also liked the fold of the card, which (I don't know if you can tell from the picture) is a tri-fold card. Just something a little different. I think I'll use this little guy a lot, now that I've discovered how much I love him; especially since my daughter knows so many boys! Well - I better get back to stamping!

0 comments: