? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine Suprises


Happy Valentine's Day!!! I look after an 18 month old little girl every Wednesday, and this morning when I opened her bag, I received a really nice surprise! Inside the bag was a beautiful Valentine card! I have to tell you, it just made my day. Nothing makes a person feel better than when someone shows they care! What a wonderful way to start my day!


Later this morning, I printed off some projects for the girls, and they made Valentines for our little friends' mommy and daddy, and one for Kaitlyn's daddy. They had a lot of fun coloring and gluing the pieces on! They got to use crayons AND markers, and I also let them dip their fingers into my stamp pads and "color" with fingerprints. They were such a mess after, but very happy with themselves!

0 comments: