? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, February 16, 2007

My Special Valentine

As promised, here is the Valentine I made for my husband. He loved it - A man after my own heart, he confesses he loves the sparkles too ;) Inside, I wrote that he is booked for a "stress-relief" massage on Sunday, since he's been working like a crazy man lately!

I saw a card made like this one (it folds closed like you would close a box), and Had to try it. It turned out nicely, I think. I have to say that the longer I've been doing this, the more "ingredients" I accumulate, but also the more techniques I learn and the braver I get! I'm always attempting something "new" (to me anyway) lately, which feels really good. And having everything I need to complete a project makes me a very happy stamper indeed!

0 comments: