? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, August 5, 2007

Build A Flower Tin

Our first night at Convention we had a Slumber Party with 2600 Stampin' Up demo's! It was an absolute blast; everyone was in their pajamas, hootin' and hollerin', stampin' and having a great time. At the party, we had a few make n' takes, and one of them was decorating the tin from "Build A Flower" (Fall/Winter Collection, pg 178). Stampin Up gave us all the tin along with 3 stamp sets for attending Convention. Here is the tin after I decorated it:
It was so much fun to decorate this tin, and make some cards using the flower pieces inside it, that I decided to offer a class with it. In the class we'll decorate the tin and make 5 cards to put inside, all for $25! I think this would be a great gift for any occasion. I'm thinking of buying a few more for myself, decorating them and giving them out as gifts this Christmas season. So cute!
When we did this tin, we got to use the Crop-A-Dile. WOW! Is that ever an amazing tool! It punched through this tin like it was butter. We used it on some other projects for various purposes, and I was totally impressed. Another item to add on my "Must Have" list!
We also used the Build A Brads on a few of our make n' takes, and they're really neat. I'm not sure why we can't sell them yet; they say there are some quality control issues, but I'm not sure what it could be, because they worked fine when I used them. Well, I sure hope they get it figured out soon so I can buy more of them! :)

0 comments: