? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, August 9, 2007

My Own Website!

I finally did it - I signed up for the Stampin' Up Demonstrator Website! I'm so excited to use it; I love that I can put my classes up on the web for my customers to see, as well as any SU specials (and mine too!), etc. They're going to re-vamp it in the fall too, so that we can send ecards and newsletters, keep track of our classes/appointments, and our "to do's" for workshops, etc. What a great tool this will be! I need to do a few more things to tweak it, but here it is: http://sherivanhooren.stampinup.net . I'll put a link to it on the side of this blog so you can check it out any time you want! :)

0 comments: