? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Any Suggestions?

I'm sitting at my craft table tonight, with some actual time to stamp! My husband is gone for the evening, and my daughter is asleep, so I am so happy to be able to sit down and create without interuptions! :)

Tonight I am working on some pages for a 6x6 album I'm putting together for a class. I decided to use a color I have never used before - Elegant Eggplant! I've also used Certainly Celery, Rose Red, and So Saffron, which are some of my favorites. This page is meant to be the "June" page, in which Father's Day falls. I didn't want it to necessarily be ONLY for Father's Day, so I wanted to keep it more neutral; not a lot of froof (if you know what I mean). I do think it needs something else though; but cannot for the life of me decide what to do! Here's a picture:
I'm thinking I'd like to put something on the bottom left of the first page, and the top left of the second page. I'm not sure if it should be an image of some kind, or just a piece of embellishment, or what. If you have any ideas for me, I'd love to hear your suggestions! :)

2 comments:

MarieK said...

Hi Sheri!
Have you thought about crossing your hemp over your photo mats?
Also changing the size of one of your mats? Maybe have the one on the righ be vertical instead of horizontal?
How about adding some photo corners on these as well to make the certainly celery blend in a bit more rather than float on top of the page.
Just some suggestions for you to think about.

j_smokey said...

If you're thinking about another image, why not the small flower from the same Polka Dots and Paisleys set? I absolutely love that set, and love to use the flower, with the outline in just barely a shade darker as a contrast. I think that the setup for these pages are awesome...I never thought of using hemp like that!!! thanks!