? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Stamp-A-Stack Christmas Cards

By popular request, I have found some time to get these pictures up so you can see what cards we will be making in the Stamp-A-Stack class in October. I still have a couple of spots left, so if you are interested please email me and I will get in touch with you to add you to the class! :)

This class consists of 5 each of 3 card designs, making 15 total. The cost for this class is $35.00, and will be on Sunday October 14th, at 1pm.
Here are the cards! :) Let me know what you think, and if you would like to join us!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri, very nice stamp a stack cards. I am especially drawn to the last two. Pretty glitter and nice holiday cards. Love the ribbon. Thanks for sharing.