? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Christmas Card Bundle Class

I am holding a whole bunch of classes at my home this year, and many are already filled up! I do have some spaces in a few of them though, so if you are interested in any that you see on my blog or on my website, please contact me at sherivan@telus.net to register! :)


Here are the pictures of the projects we will do at my Christmas Card Bundle class. This is a 3 part class, which runs once a month for three months (Sept., Oct., and Nov.). At each class you will make 8 cards, of 1 design, and at the end of the 3 classes you will have 24 cards of 3 designs. Also included if you take all 3 classes is a free advent calendar class which I will hold at the end of November. The fee for this class is $60 for the bundle, or $20 per class.

Here are the pictures! :)


Here is a picture of the inside of "Warm Wishes" card.

1 comments:

creative gal said...

As always, I love them!!