? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, September 9, 2007

What A Scrappy Weekend!


Whew! I just took the day to recuperate from 2 days of scrappin' mania at Scrapfest. We set up in the afternoon on Thursday, and were there meeting fellow scrappers and doing some shopping ourselves all day Friday (9am-9:30pm) and Saturday (9am-6pm). I met so many nice people this weekend; I went away smiling, thinking of all the ideas I saw and the contacts I made. I also got to spend a lot of time with 3 other demonstrators; the same demos I went to Convention with. They are all a lot of fun, and we made sure to have a good time while we were there. :) Here's a picture of me standing in our booth; we had retired stamp sets for sale, examples of the classes we are offering in the next few months, and other samples of projects you can make with SU supplies. I was very happy to be a part of Scrapfest, and can't wait for next year!

0 comments: