? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 22, 2009

Big Shot Box and Accordion Fold

I have to admit, I didn't buy the Big Shot die cut machine right away, not being sure if I'd actually use it. After seeing countless beautiful projects made with it though, I decided to order it and see what all the fuss was about. Well, am I ever in love with this machine! Look at this cute little box I made using the Top Notes Bigz die and some chipboard! This is a project I did with my stamp clubs a couple of months ago. It was easy and it took no time at all!






The other project we did was this card, using the accordion fold technique. This one took a little practice, but is so worth it! I found it was much easier if you use designer paper instead of cardstock, but just be careful you don't push too hard when scoring each fold!

0 comments: