? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Brother!

I'm posting this a little late, seeing as my brother's birthday was actually in February! At least I'm not that late actually GIVING him the card! He was pretty impressed with this one, I have to say. This stamp set, Friends 24-7, instantly became one of my new favorite sets; I've been using it quite a bit! I love the brocade stamp, and that bird is so pretty! For the sunset background
on the bird paper, I used a brayer on whisper white cardstock and first brayered So Saffron at the bottom, then Pumpkin Pie in the middle and Really Rust at the top of the page, making sure to go over each previous color to blend them together. For the bird's stomach, I sponged on some white chalk from our Stampin Pastels.

0 comments: