? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wild About This Stamp Set!

Check this out! This stamp set, "Wild About You" is my favorite set to use for baby cards, children's cards and children's decor (see the frame I did for my son's room!). This time I used it to make this cute spinner card for a birthday party my daughter went to. I think it turned out well, don't you? It was a very easy card to make, and fun too. I loved popping up parts of the animals, and who doesn't love a spinner card?

Have you had a look at the Stampin' Up retirement list yet? Well, I'm sad to say that this stamp set is on that list! If you haven't had a chance to see the list yet, click the link here! Some great favorites are on that list, but they do need to make room for all the amazing new sets in the upcoming catalog! These retiring sets are only available until June 30th. If you have a list ready, hop on over to http://www.sherivanhooren.stampinup.net/ to place your online order today! Online orders are so easy, and convenient too! Your order will be shipped directly to your door!

0 comments: