? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pizza Box Prize!

I am gearing up for another New Catalog Open House on July 2nd, and came across a picture of a door prize I made for my last Open House at the end of January!

This is a pizza box and 4 little 3x3 cards, perfect for Valentine's Day or just to show a friend how much you care. The ladies who attended the open house really liked it, and the door prize winner was a very happy lady! I have to be honest and say that I did not think of this on my own. I found the instructions for the box on Splitcoaststampers here and cased the project from "whats_her_name" (I didn't forget her name - that IS her user name on Splitcoast!) with her post here. It was a quick and easy box to make, and I had a lot of fun decorating it and making the matching cards. Now that I've made it once, it would be so easy to make this box set for any occasion and it would make such a nice gift for anyone on your list!

0 comments: