? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

My Brother's Getting Married!

That's right; my little (not so much anymore!) brother Ian is getting married this June to his fiance, Sara. I'm so excited! My daughter Kaitlyn will be a flower girl, so our whole family is flying out to Ontario for the event! When they started planning their wedding they asked if I would help with their invitations. This is what we came up with:

I think it's beautiful. We incorporated their wedding color "lilac" into the invitation using Almost Amethyst, and I love how it looks with the silver. We tried to use Lovely Lilac, but it seemed too bright; not soft enough for this project. I love that this invitation has a little pocket with dividers for all their information! Inside the dividers they have hotel information, a map to the wedding site, and dinner and reception information. I had a lot of fun creating this invitation, since embossing is my most favorite technique!

Well, my husband's sister is also getting married this August in Vancouver, and I'll be helping with her invitations too. I can't wait to see what we come up with for hers! :) We have a very busy summer ahead of us, with lots of travelling. We've booked a week off for each wedding, so we can spend some time visiting, site seeing and relaxing. I'm very much looking forward to it! :)

0 comments: