? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, March 26, 2007

A Year of Weddings

My sister-in law was here from Vancouver last week, and we worked on her wedding invitations. She is getting married in August in Vancouver; another Canadian "destination" wedding for us! She brought the dress my daughter will be wearing as the flower girl, and when Kaitlyn tried it on, she said "Princess!" and ran to Grandma. SO cute!!! She now has both flower girl dresses, one for my sister-in-law's wedding, and one for my brother's in June. What a lucky girl! Now I just have to figure out how to keep those pretty hair pieces in her hair and out of her mouth.... ;)

Here is a picture of my sister-in-law's wedding invitation. It has a pocket along the left side when you open it, and is in her wedding colors, navy and burnt orange. She wanted simple and elegant, and I think we achieved it! She loved the "Love" stamp when she saw it, and really liked the retired Soft Swirls. I embossed the background stamp in copper, and we're thinking of embossing the "Love" too in Navy, but haven't decided yet. My husband teases her that she's still an Oiler fan at heart, because she chose their colors for her wedding! She wasn't impressed. While they are not "usual" wedding colors, I do love them together, and think the invitations turned out very beautiful - simple, elegant and warm, with a touch of drama. I'd love to hear what you think of them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this! I wouldn't have thought of that colour combination, but it looks amazing. The embossing is what really makes it for me though.