? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Quarter-fold Card Instructions

Thank you for your emails and responses to my blog posts; it's nice to know someone is actually out there reading this! :) I've had a few emails asking for directions on how to make the Quarter-fold Valentine's Day card that I made for my husband, so I decided to post the directions for anyone else who might like to try it.

It's actually a very easy card to do: Using a full sheet of 8 1/2x 11 cardstock, I scored the 11" side at 2 3/4 on each end (leaving 5 1/2" in the middle of the card) and on the 8 1/2" side, I scored at 2 1/8" on each end (leaving 4 1/4" in the middle). This made the card, when closed, measure 5 1/2 x 4 1/4", like a regular card. Then I cut out the 4 corners, leaving "flaps" on each side, and folded!

I hope you have fun making this card. It was kind of a "wow" card for me; simple to make, after I figured it out, but something a little different for my husband, who has seen A Lot of my cards! :)

0 comments: