? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail...

... Hopping down the bunny trail... hee hee! I love Easter! I love the colors, the visits with friends and family, and of course the chocolate! This year we are going to drive 5 hours north to Fort McMurray, to visit with our very good friends Alain and Susan, and their 2 kids. 5 hours is a LONG time to be in a vehicle, especially when you've got a 2 year old! So, we're breaking down and buying a personal dvd player for when times get tough. Oh, my husband isn't thrilled with the idea, believe me! "We never had those things when I was growing up, and we did just fine!" I'm sure you've heard that one before. We say the same thing about cell phones, and also said that when we bought our little putt-putt (our 1995 Mazda Protege), which doesn't have air conditioning. Well, we now both own vehicles with air conditioning, and we're folding on the dvd player... Our friends are actually begging our parents to get us a cell phone for Christmas since we haven't caved on that one yet! We'll see...

Anyway, I HAD to buy the Easter set in the Spring Mini, "Bunny Hugs". The little rabbit is SO cute! I did a class last Saturday where we made some Easter cards, Mother's Day and Father's Day cards, and Birthday cards. I saw a cute idea on Splitcoast (my all-time FAVORITE website!), and had to duplicate it. I gave these little "bunnies" to each of the ladies who attended my class.
These were very easy to do: I found some small chocolate bars (I think some people call them nuggets), and wrapped them in designer paper, then stuck the bunny head at the front. For the "tail", I cut of one end of a Q-Tip, and stuck it on with a glue dot! SO easy, but SO cute!

0 comments: