? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 27, 2007

All Wrapped Up Frog - Trifold


Here is a cute and easy birthday card I made for my friend's son's 2nd birthday. I don't have many "boyish" stamp sets, since I have a daughter, so I love this set because the frog is perfect for little boy cards and scrapbook pages! This is a trifold card, which means you fold it at 2 1/8" and 6 3/8", so that when folded the card measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". Then I stuck the Creamy Caramel CS onto the left portion of the card only. The frog is stamped in Classic Black ink, then colored with watercolor crayons and an aqua painter. I also dabbed a bit of Crystal Effects on the frogs' eye so it shines! :)

0 comments: