? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Labor of Love

Here's the card I made for our Fort McMurray friends. I saw this one on - you guessed it! - Splitcoast, and really wanted to make it. I used a different background stamp, and a different saying inside, but other than that, it's pretty much the same as the one on Splitcoast. It is called a shadow box card. I loved making this card, because (even though I totally copied it) it gave me a chance to be a little creative. You see, I don't have a "cloud template", so I had to make one on my own. I just cut out some bumps on a piece of paper, and sponged over them, making "clouds"! Pretty easy, but I felt kinda proud of myself for my accomplishment. Anyway, thanks for looking, and Happy Easter!

1 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Too cute...what a great composition with the all the little details!