? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The High Beams Are At It Again!

Last year my best friend Judy and her friend Sally joined together to create Team High Beams, to participate in the Weekend to End Breast Cancer in support of the Alberta Breast Cancer Foundation. They had an amazing experience last year, and have decided to do it again this year! I'm very proud of them, and to show my support and help them raise the $2000 each they need to participate in the walk, I am having a Rubber Stampin' Workshop on May 6th. Just in time for Mother's Day, we will be making an amazing card for Mom, as well as 4 cards and a coordinating decorative holder as a gift(I'll post pictures of the projects soon)! The fee for this event will be donated to the High Beam Team(minus my supply costs). I'll be taking orders that day as well, and will also donate my entire 20% instant income from the orders! I'm so excited about this event, and hope we have a great turnout. One of the YMCA's in Edmonton has very nicely donated a room for us to use, so we won't all be squished into my basement! I tried to link my flyer to this post, but can't seem to get it to work, SO, if you're in the Edmonton area and are interested in joining us, please email me, and I will give you more information. I'll post after the event too, and let you know how it went! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey this sounds pretty exciting...thanks for sharing this with us...it was great reading through your post...and well for some really amazing resources and ideas for Mothers Day also drop by my blog on Mother's Day Wishes and check out all that i've posted there!!!