? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

More Easter Cards

Here are the Easter cards we did at my last class. I really loved doing these cards; I got to use a lot of my accessories, some designer (Ack!) paper, and a little creativity too! :)


I love the color combination of this card! I really like that In Color "Cool Carribean" paper, and have being using it quite a bit lately. Of course, I also used Chocolate Chip, as you will probably notice as you browse this blog, I use a lot of that or Close to Cocoa. I never realized I was a "brown" fan, but it's just so easy to use! :)
This little bunny just Screamed for me to buy him! I normally don't buy many sets from the mini's, but when I saw him, I HAD to have him! He's the same bunny I used to decorate the chocolate nuggets (a few posts down). I used my pastels to color the animals, and I bleached the little chick so the yellow would "pop" more. I also bleached the bunny's tail. Very quick card to make, but a lot of fun!
This card was neat to make, and I really wanted to show the ladies how to do one of these - the bunny/flower spin! Very easy to do; just use your large tag punch to make the holes, and make 2 tags using the small tag punch to put your designs on. Stick your 2 tags together with a piece of linen thread in between, then adhere the linen thread ends under your second card layer. That's it!

0 comments: