? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, April 20, 2007

What a Neat Idea!

I have to say, I'm loving the brown/any other color combinations! Mostly Chocolate Chip or Close To Cocoa with any pink, and most blue's (especially turquoise!); but I have seen other colors with the browns, and they look great too!
This is a card I made for one of my stamp classes, and I also gave it to my Mother-In-Law for her birthday. I am very proud (and surprised!) to say that my husband actually helped me come up with this card idea! If you click on the picture, you can see that the right hand side of the front of the card is chopped off, revealing more of the polka dots inside. That was my husband's idea! I'm so amazed, and glad that he's finally taking an interest in my hobby. Or at least he's not totally mystified by it! :)

I really like using the Petals and Paisley set from the Spring Mini, and you can also see that I've used some Dazzling Diamonds on the paisleys (I love that glitter!). "happy" is also from that stamp set, and the "birthday" is from the Everyday Flexible Phrases, which is part of our "Say It With Stamps" promotion, at 20% off the catalog price! I love those little words (56 of them!), and use them ALL the time.

Thanks for looking!

0 comments: