? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, July 14, 2007

5 Years And Still SO Much In Love

July 5th was our 5th wedding anniversary, and amidst the near-chaos of packing up and cleaning the whole house, we actually took some time to celebrate our special day! My mother-in-law looked after our daughter, and we went to a restaurant called Unheardof, a small, quaint restaurant on White Avenue. You can order two ways at this restaurant: The first way is to order each item you want, like at any other restaurant, and pay the price of each item. The second way is to order a package - a full 5 course meal, and choose one item out of each course menu. Of course we decided on the full 5 courses! And as it was the first Thursday of the month, we also received 3 complimentary glasses of wine with our meal (a promotion they have each month). What an amazing restaurant! The food was delicious, and the service was incredible. It was the perfect place to reminisce about the last 5 years, and dream about what the next 5 (and beyond!) will bring. A beautiful evening!

So here's the card I made for my husband:
I loved the card made by Rascal and posted on Splitcoaststampers. It was perfect for my needs: beautiful, with some nice details, but also quick to make! I even got to use some of the ribbon from the blog candy I won! I love this reverse masking technique, and will use it again often.
My husband loved the card, but of course, while mine was beautiful on the outside, his was (always is!) filled with beautiful sentiments inside. I always have trouble finding the right words to put in a card; I find that I end up writing a novel, and the inside looks very messy and crammed. So this year I opted to use a sentiment from Versalog.com; it was simple, sweet, said exactly what I wanted to say and didn't clutter the inside of my card! Check it out if you're stumped for what to write on the inside of your cards! :)

1 comments:

Emma in Canada said...

Just wanted to say I love your cards!