? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Sunday, July 1, 2007

The New Catty Is Here!!!

Just a note to say, "Happy New Catty Day"! I actually got my complimentary copy on Tuesday, and my pre-ordered boxes arrived on Thursday. I had a New Catalog Party yesterday, and gave my stamp group their copies. Everyone was so excited to see the new catty, and at one point, the room was so silent as everyone was turning page after page. You could just see their minds working on a wish list! I showed them mine: 2 - 8 1/2x11 pages so far! There has to be over 50 stamp sets on the list, and SO many of the designer papers! I have to have all of the new In Color products (LOVE them!), and the Crop-A-Dile too!

Anyway, I've been counting down till the day, and here it is! If you go to www.stampinup.com you can now view the new catty on-line! Happy shopping! :)

0 comments: