? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back From Convention!

I'm back!!! My first Convention experience was SO amazing; my head is just spinning with all the ideas and projects I saw! I'm trying very hard to get all my ideas on paper so I don't forget them. I know I've already forgotten some things; I just don't think my brain had the capacity to remember all that I saw and heard. Good think for digital cameras, and for the fact that many demonstrations are included on a cd! I met so many wonderful people; all demo's who were just as excited to be there as I was. :) I participated in 2 organized swaps, as well as swapped with demo's at random, and the projects I received in return are so inspiring! I'm glad I got to take them home with me; I get so much inspiration from actually seeing the project up close. I have class ideas galore running through my head right now, and can't wait to make the projects for them and promote them to my customers!


Anyway, while there, Stamping wasn't the only thing I did - if you can believe it! ;) I also went shopping - a tonne - with my upline/friends! Here's a picture of our first trip to the outlet mall!
This is my up-upline Terri, who has been a huge inspiration to me this weekend. We rented the van behind her, and 6 of us headed off to the outlet mall after our last class on Thursday. Needless to say, our way back was pretty uncomfortable, with bags stacked and crammed into the back "trunk" area (right to the ceiling!), bags at our legs, beside out seats, on our laps! It was incredible! This picture is of the shopping damage done by 4 of our spending dynamo's; our hotel bellman was laughing at us when we unloaded the van! Our second day shopping wasn't much different; you can bet we had to sit on our suitcases to close them at the end of our trip, even though we had brought extra bags just for this reason! ;)
Next time I'll post some of the make n' takes we did at the SU Pajama Party Wednesday night! SO much fun - everyone in their pajamas, stampin away! :)

0 comments: