? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

SO Spoiled!!! A HUGE Thank You!

I want to thank Tanis over at http://paperprincessatplay.blogspot.com/ for this HUGE blog candy! All the papers, ribbon, flowers and other accessories are SO beautiful; I actually got little butterflies in my stomach when I opened them up, dreaming of all the creations I will make with them! I can't wait until this move is over so I can sit down and really play with all my new things! Thank you Tanis for some truly mouth-watering candy!!! :)

1 comments:

Tanis said...

You're welcome! (A little late...I can't believe how busy I've been now that school's out! Not nearly enough time to catch up on everything I want to!!)
Hope you're having fun with everything...now to find that tag...
:)