? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Does everyone have a post titled something like that now? I've seen quite a few people "tagged" lately, and have enjoyed reading the neat little tidbits posted about themselves. So, it turns out that Kim at Inked has tagged ME! Wow; and just when I thought I was going to escape it... ;)

So here it is; these are the rules:

* I must post 7 random things about me.
* Tag 7 other Bloggers to do the same.
* Post the rules and the Bloggers I tagged here.
* Leave Tagged Bloggers a comment on their blog so they know they have been tagged.

7 Random Fact about me:

1. I am a huge choco-holic, and hope to have chocolate of some form or another delivered to my hotel room every day that I'm at Convention!
2. I LOVE cartoons! In fact, I just went to see the Backyardigans live at the Edmonton Capital Ex! Of course, I took my 2 and a half year old daughter with me so I didn't look too silly ;)
3. I am a SAHM right now, but would like to go back to work once my daughter is in school. I would eventually like to own my own business (other than being an SU demo - I want a real storefront!), but am still thinking about what type of business it would be...
4. My favorite place to be is relaxing by a lake (Not IN a lake... I am definitely NOT a swimmer) with a good book and good friends.
5. I am almost 31 years old, but have only had my driver's liscence for 4 years!
6. I love to travel, and not just to beach locations. I like to explore where I'm visiting, and find out what makes it a unique place to be.
7. My guilty pleasure (chocolate is definitely a pleasure, but for me it's not a guilty one!) is shopping. I LOVE to shop for almost anything, but the guilt comes in spending all that money! :(

There you have it! Now I need to tag 7 other Bloggers. Hmm... Okay, here they are:

1. Judy at Squashjunkie
2. Jen at Jen's Life of Stampin'
3. Tanis at Paper Princess at Play
4. Abra Leah at Abra Leah Stamps
5. Sara at Desperate Samper
6. Lisa at Inkerdoodles
7. Kim at Two Pink Fairies

Whew! That was harder than I thought! Many of you have already been tagged, so I had to try to find people who haven't yet! Hopefully I did it, and none of these 7 have been tagged yet. All of these blogs are on my personal blog roll, because I find much inspiration from them. Check them out! :)

1 comments:

Judy and Eric said...

Awww... I'm not inspiring? Just kidding! I'll try and do this, but I only know one other Blogger. I wonder if I can do it on Facebook?!

See you tonight!