? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Saturday, July 21, 2007

In Colors Shadowbox Card

Can I tell you how much I LOVE the new "In Colors" from Stampin' UP! ? They're gorgeous! Every one of them; I don't have a favorite. Each one has so much potential, and summons my creativity!
For my July Stamp Club meeting on Friday, I tought my ladies two techniques on one card, using all of the In Colors! I tought them how to do a shadowbox card, which we all know I am in love with making these days. They learned the Saran Wrap background technique, and also how to dye ribbon. I searched SCS for an idea, and found this card by Keurigirl. I liked the layout, and the idea of using a piece of designer paper in the center, so I let her card inspire me! I used the Bud Basics stamp set, and the saying is from the Polka Dots and Paisley set. I decided to do both techniques on one card because the Shadowbox card takes a little longer to make, and I really wanted to teach them how to do one of those! Well, was I ever impressed! One of my ladies brought her 11 year old grand-daughter with her, and she was right in there with the rest of them, her card looking just beautiful at the end! Now there's a girl just Born to make cards! ;)

If you get a chance to make one of these Shadowbox cards, I really recommend trying one! As you can see from the pictures of my other projects, I'm quite addicted to them, and not nearly close to getting over it! TFL! :)

0 comments: