? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 18, 2007

6x6 Ladybug Pages

I'm working on some pages for the newest 6x6 bragbook class I will be offering, and this layout is for May. I love the color combo with Soft Sky and Purely Pomegranite, and I saw that little ladybug made somewhere and knew I had to make one for this page! She is made by stamping the polka dot petal image from "Pick A Petal" twice and cutting them out, then punching a 1" circle for the head, and a 1 1/4" circle for the body! Simple as that! The flowers are from the Three For You punch box, with a little white dabbed inside with a gel pen. It's hard to see in the photo, but if you click on it you'll see that I've also stamped a background on both pages. I think this will be a good layout for spring photos, as well as Mother's Day pictures! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheri, this is a very fun layout. Love the eyes on the ladybug, and I like the colors of the pages. Soft Sky is so gentle. Thanks for sharing.