? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, October 26, 2007

And The Winner Is...

...Gina Wrona! Using the Random Number Generator to pick the winner, number 19 was Gina! :) I have contacted Gina, and will get that candy out to her as soon as I hear from her.

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments! One poster commented that sometimes people who visit blogs just like to "lurk", and I know that must be true as I'm one of those lurkers! That being the case, it was very nice to hear from all of those who regularly visit, and also from some new readers - welcome! :) Thanks for visiting, and I look forward to posting many more projects for all of you! :)

2 comments:

Gina Wrona said...

Wow! How awesome is that? Thanks for starting my Monday off right!

Gina Wrona said...

Just wanted to post another thank you for the candy I received. Thank you, thank you very much.