? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Trick or Treat!

At Scrapfest this year, my upline Bonnie brought a really cute altered bucket for display. It was decorated in a Halloween theme, with designer papers, Booglie Eyes stamp set and lots of ribbon on the handle. It was SO cute, I just HAD to make one too! So here's mine:



















I think the "Creepy Crawly" designer paper is amazing: I love the colors! I have mixed feelings about the way my bucket turned out; I love it because it's done, and has been on my mind to do for a long time. I'm not so thrilled with the dazzling diamonds on the spider webs (I only did that on the one side), and I know I need more ribbon on the handle. But overall I'm happy with it, and think it will be a nice addition at the front door, filled with candy for the kiddies! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute treat holder. I am making cards this afternoon with Booglie Eyes...one card for my son to go with his "care package" at college, and another for my great niece. Thanks for sharing.