? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Impressed With Myself!


While I was at Scrapfest this year, I bought a frame from the Creative Memories booth. I had several "plans" for it, but wondered if I would actually get around to even opening the box it came in! Well, tonight, around 9:30 I decided to open that box and try out a project I've been dreaming of. By midnight I was done, and I must say - Very proud of myself! I think it turned out lovely, and am SO glad I stayed up to do it!
While at Convention this summer, I saw a project that I loved, using a pine cone stamp and a stamp from the Peaceful Wishes set for the background. It was a 6x6 page in a smaller frame, and it really did look peaceful to me! So I tried it out on this frame using the Lovely As A Tree set for the trees, the branches from the Pines set, and "Season's Greetings" from Many Merry Messages. Then I faux stitched, roughed up, and sponged the edges! The frame already came "weathered", and it came with these great magnets to attach the sheet (making it easier to change the project anytime I want!), and also with these tiny little clothespins - so cute! Of course I added glitter and gold brads for some sparkle; otherwise it was looking to "fall", and not "holiday" enough. What do you think? I think my next project with it will involve some photos of my daughter, and I'll dress it up to put in her room - there are endless posibilities with this marvelous frame!
Click on the image to see the details up close!

1 comments:

creative gal said...

This is one of my favorite Creative Memories Items!! Thanks for sharing a great idea!!