? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, October 12, 2007

Blog Candy in the Horizon?

"It's beginning to look a lot like..." blog candy! I just looked at my sitemeter, and it's already passed 4800! Not long now until 5000, when I've decided I will give away a little extra something to celebrate and thank my blog readers. I'll post again when the "clock" hits the big 5 G's, with a picture of what's up for grabs! There will of course be a "skill testing question"... ;) I'll have to think of a good one!

Stay tuned, and the more people you refer to my site, the faster the blog candy will arrive! :)

1 comments:

Terria said...

I can't wait to see what the blog candy is :)