? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Little Inspiration...

...Is what I got when I stumbled upon this blog: Greatful Heart. I bought 2 packs of On Board Trimmings and a pack of On Board Garland Greetings, not really knowing what I was going to do with them, when I came across this amazing blog! Susan has some beautiful examples of holiday banners made with the Garland Greetings, and also some tree ornaments made with the On Board Trimmings - just what I needed to give my imagination a boost! Susan is also giving away some blog candy, so hurry over there and take a look - I'll bet she'll inspire you too! :)

0 comments: