? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

And The Winner Is...

I have to say I'm quite pleased with the responses I received for this blog candy! One of the reasons I did this candy offer was to see who was reading my blog, how many regularly, and what your thoughts were on my blog and stamping in general. Well, it turns out that there are more than a few of you who visit very regularly, and I received some nice comments on my most recent wedding card as well as my cards in general. Thank you to everyone who left me a comment; I now have a little extra spring in my step and a pleased little smile on my face! Anyone who needs a little extra sunshine, and some positive thoughts thrown their way, should give away some blog candy! Sure makes a girl feel good about herself! :)

So, the winner of this round of candy is: Claudia F. who said "Congratulations! You have a great blog and I'll be back often." So Claudia, please email me your address, and I'll get that candy out to you right away! If I don't hear from you by Friday morning, it will take a little longer to get it out to you, since I'm going away for a week. But I WILL get it to you! :)

Thanks again everyone!

3 comments:

Scott Franson Photography said...

Hi, I can't find anywhere to email you on your blog so please contact me.
Claudia F. blog candy winner
scfranson@charter.net

Tanis said...

Hi Sheri! I just redrew for my Royal Rewards that remained unclaimed until today!
Congrats...please email me with your address and I'll pop that in the mail for you!
Tanis

Tanis said...

PS...I will wait until you get back! hopefully you had a good time away!