? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Won CANDY!!!!

Look a these beautiful things I won from http://inkerdoodles.blogspot.com/! I entered a few weeks ago in her blog candy contest, and I actually won! I don't win a lot of things, so this blew me away when I saw MY name was picked. Actually I won a $10 gift certificate to Jacksonbelle Embellishments, then off I went shopping! Both pages are double sided, and I LOVE how everything co-ordinates - even the Primas! These are the first primas I've ever owned, and I'm very excited to use them. I love Primas; I think they're SO beautiful - I just hope they don't become one more of those things I hoard! I will put myself to work using them, just as soon as we finish moving to the new house. Did I mention I am moving? Not far, just from one end of the city to the other. A bigger house though, and most importantly - a room dedicated to my stamping! YAY!!! It's been taking up the spare bedroom for a long time now, and has started migrating into my husband's "man room" - which he has not been pleased about! So, it was one of the key things we looked for when house shopping. I can't wait to get in there! I am now looking for storage solutions for all my supplies, and would love to hear/see how you organize your stamping rooms. I would like to buy some kind of wall unit or something to hold all my paper and supplies, and also maybe showcase some extra special projects. Any ideas?

Anyway, check out Jacksonbelle Embellishments; they've got TONNES of stuff to drool over - I had such a hard time picking out just $10 worth of stuff! I must have spent over an hour online just at their store. Have fun!

0 comments: