? ??????????????Beauty Dark? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (72 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 15192 Total Grabs. ??
????Get the Code?? ?? ????4?? ?????Pink Flourish? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.9 (34 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 3167 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Who Wants Candy??

Holy Moly! It's only been about 4 hours since I posted about blog candy, and already we're at 2000 hits! I didn't even have time to get the picture up! Well, here it is! This candy includes: 6 - 6x6 pages of designer paper, about 4 yards of ribbon and fancy fibres, a package of gold brads, and a bag of googlie eyes. How's that for celebrating 2000 hits? I'm already thinking about what to give for 5000 and 10,000!

Well, I did say that I'd draw a winner when we got to 2000 hits, but since that happened way faster than I thought (I thought sometime tomorrow!), I will continue the draw until 2:30 pm tomorrow afternoon (mountain time). At that time, I will draw and post the winner! Click here to get to the original post to leave a comment, or scroll down. Yay candy!!!

0 comments: